Thursday, October 27, 2011

Favorite Christmas Reads

Okay these are three of my all time favorite Christmas stories.


Every since I was a little girl my mother would read our family the story of "The Happy Prince" on Christmas Eve.  It's a family tradition that we have done since I can remember.  It's a very touching story of true service, love, and sacrifice.  It brings the Christmas spirit into every home.  I love, love, love, this story!


This is another one of my all time favorite Christmas stories.  It's a beautiful story of a little girl who sees the true meaning of Christmas through her imagination.






The Crooked Swan is a remarkable book that my Mother has written.  This story will pull you and your family into the magic of Christmas. I have found that anyone can relate to this beautifully told story!


In the enchanting tale of The Crooked Swan meet Narissa, a young dancer with a slight deformity, and Kayla, an inexperienced teacher, who would rather be dancing in the limelight of a ballet company than working with children. Together they embark on a remarkable journey that neither one will soon forget as they discover within themselves the healing power of love and the joy found in unexpected friendships.

You can just click on the Amazon Favorites tab if you want to know where you can currently find these books.


*If you have a favorite Christmas story you would like to share, just email me the information to ideaslinked@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment