Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sleep So Deep

Okay to get started I am going to post a few ideas.....

Lately I have had a difficult time sleeping so I want to share a little bit of my research with you.
When your talking to someone and they tell you how easy it is for them to fall asleep and stay asleep, and that actually makes you jealous... you know you need to be getting better sleep.  So I have been looking for something to help guide me into better sleep habits.  For many this is not a problem.  But for those special people like me, it is. Getting good sleep and being a good mother I have found have a lot to do with one another.   When I don't get good sleep.... my patience diminishes very quickly.  This book has highly been recommended to me... so if you're struggling too, you might want to check it out.

for more info click on the link below:

Sleep So Deep

No comments:

Post a Comment